LEARN MORE FROM OUR STAFF!
If you are passionate about providing exceptional end-of-life care, Iowa City Hospice may be the right fit for you.
Iowa City Hospice was established in 1983 by committed community volunteers and, more than 35 years later, remains a community-based, community-supported nonprofit organization. We continue to provide the same exceptional care to every patient, regardless of disease, age, background, or ability to pay.
If you believe that respect for individual choices, comfort and peace of mind for patients and families, and individualized care result in the most appropriate scope of hospice and bereavement services, please consider joining the Iowa City Hospice team.
WE OFFER COMPETITIVE WAGES AND A FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES:
- Company car, with all gas and maintenance
- iPhone and iPad to conduct daily business
- 19 days of accrued vacation in your first year (available to use as you accrue)
- 12 sick days accrued per year (available to use as you accrue)
- 8 holidays (our nurses do rotate holiday on call shifts)
- 3 different Wellmark medical plans to choose from (with employer-supplemented premiums)
- Blue Dental plan
- Avesis Vision plan
- Employer-paid Long Term Disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance (additional family life is available)
- Employer matching 403b Retirement Account
- 3 Aflac plans (Short-term Disability, Cancer, and Accident)
- Medical/child care flex spending accounts
Iowa City Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.
Iowa City Hospice does not discriminate in employment practices based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, or religion. Further, Iowa City Hospice will not exclude or discriminate based on pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, or family structure.