All are invited to join us at our 18th Annual Walk for Dignity on Sunday, April 23rd, 2017, at 1:00 pm at Willow Creek Park in Iowa City.
- Donation drop-off starts at 11 am.
- Fun activities begin at noon.
- The Walk will begin at 1 pm.
Our 2017 Honorary Family is the Classy Chassy Cruisers Car Club of Iowa City.
This year, we will be remembering your loved ones and the loved ones of all who walk. This time of remembering will occur at 11:30 am by the Memorial Wreath. Please arrive early to tie a ribbon on the wreath and write the name of your loved one. These names will be read during a short ceremony.
For more details, information or to get involved, contact Judy Frits by email or phone (319-688-4213 or 800-897-3052), or use any of the following resources:
- Form a team (teams may create their own t-shirt and our logo is available for use)
- Set up an online giving/fundraising page (for a team or an individual)
- Collect donations online, using our printable donation form, or both
- View the Walk for Dignity routes, one or three mile (route map)
- Donate online to honor, remember and celebrate
- Create an “I Walk in Memory of…” printable tribute sign
- See our top team and individual fundraisers from the 2016 Walk
- Click here to see photos of the 2016 Walk fun
- Learn more about Iowa City Hospice
- Like us on Facebook!
Collect $150 in donations and receive an Iowa City Hospice t-shirt!
Walk for Dignity 2017 Sponsors
A heartfelt thank you to our generous sponsors, who make this event possible:
- Dan Ciha/Colette Soults – Gay & Ciha Funeral and Cremation Services: $5000
- Hills Bank and Trust Company: $5000
- Larry and Cathy Pacha: $5000
- Ted & Deb Pacha: $5000
- Twinkle Co: $5000
- River Products Company, Inc: $2500
- ACT®: $1500
- CarePro: $1000
- Caring Hands and More: $1000
- Lensing Funeral & Cremation Service: $1000
- Mary and Jim Pratt: $1000
- Town Square Family Foot Care: $1000
- Fin & Feather, Inc.: $882
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Professionals: $500
- MidwestOne Bank: $500
- University of Iowa Community Credit Union: $500
- U.S. Bank: $500
- Towncrest Pharmacy – Iowa City & Solon: $500
- AW Welt Ambrisco Insurance: $500